Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 03:26:53 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Stina Plant Is Giving A Crash Course In Photography
« previous next »
: [1]
: Stina Plant Is Giving A Crash Course In Photography  ( 1907 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 05, 2007, 03:58:31 PM »

I just wanted to let folks know that I'm going to be teaching two crash courses in photography in April. The April 17th class is for everyone who has told me they recently got a digital point and shoot camera, but don't know how to use it. It will be a very basic overview of terms and functions to help people get started. The April 24th class will be for those who have more advanced cameras, those with manual functions (SLRs), who want to learn how to use those manual functions for more creative shooting. Both classes will provide plenty of time for questions and answers. More information is below. If you know someone who may be interested, please forward this to them. Thanks!

April 17th,  7 p.m., Barlow Community Center, $10 per person
    Dust off your digital- 1-2hr. basic overview of Digital Point and Shoot cameras, for those who don't know where to begin! Bring your camera and your questions.

April 24th, 7 p.m., Barlow Community Center, $10 per person
    Shooting with your SLR- Learn the basic Manual functions of your digital or film SLR. A crash course for those who want to be more creative. Bring your camera and your questions.

To sign up, contact Stina at 309-2179 or stinaphotos@gmail.com.

-Stina Plant
St. Albans Messenger Photographer

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: