Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 10, 2024, 08:04:37 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  town of fletcher
« previous next »
: [1]
: town of fletcher  ( 5720 )
special ED

« : February 21, 2010, 04:35:03 PM »

for all the people that live in fletcher I`m giving you notice the town has overtaxed you by127,988.32 dollars but instead of giving it back to the people they stole it from they want to spend it on stupid stuff ,please come to town meeting  day and get back some of your money,dont let these trust fund babies get away with this crime anymore
trussell
: 870

« #1 : February 21, 2010, 04:57:08 PM »

"Stupid stuff", eh?  Such as?

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #2 : February 22, 2010, 05:37:12 PM »

Wow, wonderful information.  I will pass this on to my Fletcher Resident Friends!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
fletchtb
: 310

« #3 : February 22, 2010, 10:06:49 PM »

I'm convinced.
special ED

« #4 : February 23, 2010, 05:25:04 AM »

it really doesnt matter what they want to spend it on .we got overtaxed period and that is our money and they took it and I want it back .........its just like the federal government if they take to much you get some back at the end of the year ,living here is hard enough without someone in your pocket ,
cedarman
: 370

« #5 : February 23, 2010, 07:51:28 AM »

I'm considering filing "EXEMPT" for state taxes.  Since I work in NY, my employer pays my state taxes to NY.  I have to file for a refund from NY, and pay in to VT.  Only this year, because NY is SOOO Poor, they state is saying they may delay tax refunds.

I haven't heard yet how long they plan to "delay" refunds, and I'm certain they won't offer to pay interest on the extra money they've collected and are sitting on.

I find it interesting how if you or I mismanage our money and don't plan for the future, it is our problem, but if the the government doesn't manage it's income/expenses, it is our problem too.

I'll stop now before I get myself too wound up and end up writting something Henry might have to edit.
mirjo
: 785

« #6 : February 23, 2010, 07:08:28 PM »

it really doesnt matter what they want to spend it on .we got overtaxed period and that is our money and they took it and I want it back

Good luck with that Ed :D

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
trussell

« #7 : February 23, 2010, 08:50:13 PM »

Although I don't live in Fletcher (that's a little too close to Ed), I would definitely write him in for Select Board! All Fletcher residents, follow my lead!

(Really... I think I would!)

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
PotterFXFD
: 269

« #8 : February 23, 2010, 08:52:54 PM »

I am working on a plan on how to build up a personnel MULTI TRILLION $ deficit, and just smile and shake hands. So far the plan looks like a lot of fun\\

Lets print some more and go farther in the hole.
Mummy
: 280

« #9 : February 24, 2010, 09:23:20 AM »

Dear Special Ed,

The Town of Fairfax did this same thing 5-7 years ago and never gave the money back to the people, so be prepared!  Most likely, it worked so well for Fairfax that Fletcher will do the same thing.  Be prepared, you aren't getting that money back!  Others will tell you it is ONLY $4.22 per house - do you want me to give you the $4.22 out of my pocket? 

Many folks don't realize it's not the $4.22 it is the POINT!  And now it is Fletcher's turn and soon it will bed Fairfields turn and it will continue to go on and on until someone makes a REALLY big impact in putting down their foot!  Not many are willing to do that these days!

Good Luck!
trussell

« #10 : February 24, 2010, 11:29:04 AM »

I'm tellin' ya, Feltcher folks! Write in Special Ed for Select Board!  I think he will HAND DELIVER your refund checks :)

: [1]  
« previous next »
: