Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 03:49:58 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Friendly Busnesses
« previous next »
: [1]
: Friendly Busnesses  ( 2121 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 06, 2008, 09:04:18 AM »

Hi All,

I'm not sure if everyone enjoys doing business with businesses that are friendly, but it certainly does make your day so much brighter.  Last week, when I was on my way down to pick up Maryann at the hospital, noticed I had a soft tire, so from my previous experiences, knowing that they would help me, drove in to Rainville's Collision.

Adam was working at the desk and when I told him I had a soft tire and wondered if they could check it out, he said, certainly and he would be with me in a minute. A short while later, Brenden came out and got the car and took off the tire to check it, but was unable to find the leak.  Adam came and he tried with no luck, then a third person came over.  After some time, they did find a small screw in the tire, but couldn't get any bubbles.  They pulled the screw out and apparently it was just barely through the tire, so they plugged the hole and that must have done the trick, because, so far, knock on wood, the tire pressure hasn't gone down.

I do have to remark that all three boys, Adam, Brenden & Matt all spoke to me as well as Brent Simoneau.  Now, I had to ask each one of the boys what their names were and I think I called Brent Brian, but they didn't seem to mind.  Mark came in later as the boys had the tire about repaired and of course like all of the other members of The Rainville Family here in town, always acknowledges you and says "Hi".

They worked quite a while on it, but apparently it is a flat rate to fix a flat and Adam was determined he was going to find the leak.

Most of our local businesses here in town are friendly businesses, and by friendly, I mean they will say more to you then what the price of your sale is.

There is much more to serving the customer than just providing them with what they came in for, although that is very important also.

By the way Mark, you have a great group there.
« : August 06, 2008, 10:23:14 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Mojovt
: 77

« #1 : August 06, 2008, 09:21:23 AM »

I have always had good luck dealing with them also. Here is a link to their website...

http://www.rainvillescollisionandrepair.com/

Scott Day
: [1]  
« previous next »
: