Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 02:56:30 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  BFA Graduate Dies Unexpectedly At 41 - Class of 95
« previous next »
: [1]
: BFA Graduate Dies Unexpectedly At 41 - Class of 95  ( 2470 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 17, 2018, 11:08:56 AM »

Bruce L. Hill

St. Albans - Bruce left to be at peace with our Almighty Savior on 9/12/18. He leaves behind parents, Bruce G. and Monica S. Hill, brother Corey T. Hill and many aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends including his bestfriend, Randy Paquette.

In his youth Bruce was adventurous, enjoying fun to the extreme. He graduated from BFA Fairfax and Champlain College with an Associate's degree in accounting. Bruce was skilled in sprinkler systems, pipe fitting, welding, commercial construction and carpentry. Bruce was a very kind, caring and good person, always there to help others. He enjoyed long rides on his Harley. He had the misfortune of several injuries requiring numerous surgeries which resulted in a very unfortunate path with prescription drugs. May we all pray for those struggling with addiction and its effects and the mental illness that comes with it. It is not for us to judge.

In lieu of flowers, donations in Bruce's memory may be made to Martha's Kitchen, 86 North Main St, St. Albans, VT.

Visiting hours (4PM to 6PM) followed by a Memorial Service will be Wed., 9/19/18 at New Life Christian Church, 34 Centre Drive, Milton. A dinner gathering will follow at the Milton Eagles Club. Burial will take place at a later date.
« : September 17, 2018, 11:20:25 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: