Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 09:00:02 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  No Breeze this week
« previous next »
: [1]
: No Breeze this week  ( 3400 )
Fairfax_Rick

« : October 02, 2007, 10:54:02 AM »

A wise and somewhat pompous fella once told me "You can't do a weekly paper in Fairfax. There is no advertising base." I didn't believe him, mainly because he eats ketchup on scrambled eggs and combs his hair funny. But he may have been right about the advertising thing. Just doesn't seem to be enough to support the paper.

So ... we'll take a week off and access the state of the Breeze, whether it can survive in a different format or whether it should just fade into oblivion (or as a buddy of mine says, fade into Bolivia.)

Whatever input you would like to offer regarding the Fairfax Breeze would be much appreciated. - rick
PotterFXFD
: 269

« #1 : October 02, 2007, 03:57:24 PM »

I for one, hopefully there is some others as well, would buy a subscription to a weekly paper that covers our area.
Judi
: 508

« #2 : October 03, 2007, 05:41:32 AM »

I hate to see this project demise, you are doing a wonderful job and we look forward to your articles. We would not hesitate to subscribe to keep this going. Mark and Judi Hunziker
« : October 03, 2007, 06:31:50 PM Judi »
MikeF9
: 1994

« #3 : October 03, 2007, 09:42:46 AM »

You've done a great job with the Fairfax Breeze. I really hope it continues. If it costs 25 or 50 cents, I'll pay it.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: