Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 03:04:46 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Fletcher Soccer Club
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Fletcher Soccer Club  ( 4290 )
hcargill
: 15

« : March 14, 2016, 03:21:21 PM »

Good Evening Parents/Players of Fairfax Fletcher Soccer Club,

Just a reminder that we are offering the popular Challenger British Soccer Camp again this year! 

We will have full day and half day options again this year and will be looking for host families for our awesome coaches from England!  The links are below to register for the sessions listed above. 
We are also in the process of working with the Challenger people on bringing a conditioning camp for kids in grades 7-12!  This camp will get them ready for their upcoming soccer season!  As of right now we have a tentative date for August 8-12

June 20th-24th - U4-U12 players @ BFA Fairfax
https://challenger.mycustomevent.com/ShoppingCart.aspx?com=detailview&iid=84512&zip=05454&zipdis=30&cid=321&m=0&returncom=productlist

August 1st-5th - U4-U12 players w/ optional goalie 5 hr. training session @ Fletcher Elementary School
https://challenger.mycustomevent.com/ShoppingCart.aspx?com=detailview&iid=95039&zip=05454&zipdis=30&cid=321&m=0&returncom=productlist

August 8th-12th - U13-U18 soccer camp at BFA Fairfax - Link will be available soon!

Feel free to contact us at fairfaxfletchersoccerclub@gmail.com with any questions or if you are interested in hosting a coach! 

We will also be posting registration sessions for the upcoming fall soon! 

Dan Banach
: 1

« #1 : March 16, 2016, 11:51:06 AM »

FFSC has come a long way since in a few short years.  It's through the efforts of dedicated Folks Like Scott, Richard, Hannah to name a few that so much good has come so quickly!  Thank you for all you do!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: