Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 07:53:45 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Tractor Stolen from Daren Sizen's Farm in Georgia, VT
« previous next »
: [1]
: Tractor Stolen from Daren Sizen's Farm in Georgia, VT  ( 8364 )
NPM, LLC
: 31

« : August 28, 2013, 07:53:24 PM »

My friend, Daren Sizen, had his John Deere tractor stolen from his farm on Oakland Station Rd in Georgia sometime during the night last night. The tracks went through his field and through the woods and came out near the ABC store on Route 7 in Georgia where the track went cold. I'll post a picture as soon I get one from Daren and Laurie (Peck) Sizen. These are hardworking farmers who are originally from Fletcher/Fairfax so please lets spread the word in hopes of getting this important piece of machinery back to them. The last I knew the police were in debate over who has jurisdiction, so please contact Daren, Laurie or me on this site for now with any information. Thank you so much and please repost on your Facebook pages for me!
Thank you!
Jeff Clokey
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : August 29, 2013, 05:29:05 AM »

Photo of the Tractor that was stolen. If you see it please let us know and we will help contact the Sizen's.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #2 : August 29, 2013, 08:34:56 AM »

Update from Laura on the path the tractor took:

They didn't go through the woods, but circled by the woods then went back down to Carpenter Hill Road where the VAST trail crosses it in the winter. The tracks indicate it then was driven towards route 7.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
Meadowbrookmarket
: 170

« #3 : August 29, 2013, 05:13:12 PM »

Stealing from farmers
Biting the hand that feeds you.
Not to smart.
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #4 : August 30, 2013, 09:57:32 AM »

FRANKLIN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
PRESS RELEASE

TYPE OF INCIDENT: Larceny                     
OFFICER: Parizo      
DATE OF INCIDENT: August 28, 2013    
TIME OF INCIDENT:    0938
LOCATION OF INCIDENT: 545 Oakland Station Road Georgia      

NAME:     
IF ACCIDENT, VEHICLE YEAR & MODEL:        
DAMAGE (LOCATION, YEAR & MODEL):        

NAME:   
IF ACCIDENT, VEHICLE YEAR & MODEL:   
DAMAGE (LOCATION, YEAR & MODEL):        

INJURIES (NAME, NATURE OF INJURIES, WHICH VEHICLE, WHERE PATIENT TAKEN):

#1:         
#2:        
#3:        

SUMMARY OF INCIDENT:

Franklin County Sheriff’s Office is seeking assistance in locating a 1999 John Deere Model 7410 Tractor with a front loader and bucket, that was reported stolen from 545 Oakland Station Road in the Town of Georgia between the hours of 1900 and 0930 on August 28, 2013. Any Information Notify the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office at 802-524-2121.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: