Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 07:50:49 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Wellman - Sturgeon Wedding
« previous next »
: [1]
: Wellman - Sturgeon Wedding  ( 2193 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 26, 2012, 06:38:27 AM »

WELLMAN - STURGEON

GEORGIA — Ms. Abigail S. Wellman and Mr. Mark J. Sturgeon were united in marriage on Saturday, June 2, 2012 at Popham Chapel in Phippsburg, Maine. The ceremony was officiated by Pastor Mark Wilson. Music for the ceremony was provided by Richard Hankinson. The ceremony reading was performed by Mrs. Alice Sturgeon, mother of the groom. The bride's parents hosted a seated dinner and reception at Sebasco Harbor Resort.

The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Peter Wellman of Bennington. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Mitchell Sturgeon of Georgia.

Ms. Hannah Wellman, sister of the bride, of Somerville, Mass., served as Maid of Honor. Mrs. Danielle Wellman, sister-in-law of the bride, of Hinesburg served as bridesmaid. The flower girls were Ms. Mollie Kate St. Pierre, of Fletcher and Ms. Ava Pigeon of Fairfax, both nieces of the groom.

Mr. Miles Sturgeon, brother of the groom, of Georgia served as Best Man. Groomsmen included Mr. Matthew Sturgeon, of Milton and Mr. Mead Sturgeon, of Fairfax, both also brothers of the groom. The ring bearer was Mr. Sawyer Wellman, nephew of the bride, of Hinesburg.

The bride is a graduate of Champlain Valley Union High School in Hinesburg. She graduated from Champlain College with a Bachelor of Science in Business and now works at Adecco in South Burlington. The groom is a graduate of B.F.A. St. Albans in St. Albans. He graduated from St. Michael’s College with a Bachelor of Arts in History and now works at Norwich University in Northfield.

Following a honeymoon in France and Switzerland, Abby and Mark reside in South Burlington.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: