Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 05:48:12 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Academic All Stars Liz Stratton & Eric Newbury
« previous next »
: [1]
: Academic All Stars Liz Stratton & Eric Newbury  ( 8338 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 06, 2011, 08:13:50 AM »

Liz Stratton
School: BFA Fairfax
Parents: Cynthia Pease and Russell Stratton
Hometown: Fairfax

Top 5 accomplishments: President of National Honor Society; president of student council; Division III all-state second team; principal clarinet — district festival, first honor roll
In the community: JHP counselor, baby sitter at local church, work at Salvation Army, help with blood drives, and help build and paint sets for drama productions
Favorite spare time activity: Movie night with friends
After graduation: Pre-medicine, possibly at Tufts, Northeastern or University of Rochester
Career plans: Physician, possibly pediatrics
Your bedroom in one word: Explosion
Dead person to meet: William Shakespeare because I’d be curious to know if he really spoke the way he wrote — and he could probably help with my college essay.
Your biography title: “The Art of Facial Expressions; The Story of Liz Stratton
Three “luxuries” on a desert island: iPod, soccer ball, and my clarinet
Personal motto: “You live only once. But if you work it right, once is enough” — Joe E. Lewis[/b]

Eric Hesler Newbury
School: BFA Fairfax
Parents: Peg and Gil Newbury
Hometown: Fairfield

Top 5 accomplishments: Rode bike across America, awarded University of Vermont Green and Gold Scholarships, sang bass in All- State Music Festival Chorus, starring role in BFA’s show “Seussical The Musical,” participated in Eastern J2 Nordic Ski Championships.
In the community: Youth group band at Essex Alliance Church, assist at Red Cross blood drives, part of community house repair group.
Favorite spare time activity: Creating computer generated visual effects
After graduation: Applied to University of Vermont
Career plans: Teaching, technology or aviation
Your bedroom in one word: Cozy
Dead person to meet: Paul from the Bible because he seemed to really have a connection with God.
Your biography title: “Eclectic Eric”
Three “luxuries” on a desert island: My brother, Anders; Molly, my springer spaniel; and a signal flare.
Personal motto: Wherever I go, there I am.[/b]

Henry Raymond
Dick Brown
: 414

« #1 : December 06, 2011, 12:28:15 PM »

Congratulations to Liz & Eric for their hard work . the efforts on their part to assist and enjoy their school & community , and for their positive perspectives on life . Through the years , I've enjoyed reading the personal mottos from students who are published in this forum , and both of the mottos from Liz & Eric are great . Good luck to them both ....stay safe !!!! 
BFA Principal Clark
: 18

« #2 : December 07, 2011, 05:54:49 PM »

Huge Accomplishment; We are proud of Liz and Eric!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: