Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:55:00 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Native Dies At Age 81
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Native Dies At Age 81  ( 2666 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 05, 2012, 08:17:36 AM »

If anyone can tell me where Herb & Marjorie Shepardson lived in Fairfax, I would like to add that here also:

MARY SHEPARDSON GRANGER

SOUTH BURLINGTON - Mary Shepardson Granger, 81, passed away quietly on Jan. 27, 2012, at her residence in South Burlington. She was born at the Mary Fletcher Hospital on March 18, 1930, to Herbert and Marjorie Shepardson of Fairfax. She graduated from BFA-Fairfax in 1948 and  UVM with a master's degree in education. She was the Librarian at Charlotte Central School for many years, retiring in July of 1992. She married Robert H. Granger in 1952 and had her only child, Carol Elizabeth, in March of 1962. She divorced in 1979. Contract Bridge was her favorite pastime and she became a life master in 2006, something she worked hard for all her adult life. Mary traveled extensively, both in the U.S. and abroad. Her family bids farewell to a loving mother, sister and friend, and a vivacious woman. She leaves her sisters, Ruth Dowse of Florida, and Marjorie Manley of the state of Washington. As per her wishes, no funeral will be held. Arrangements are in the care of Stephen C. Gregory & Son, Shelburne.

Henry Raymond
Luap
: 26

« #1 : February 05, 2012, 08:42:29 AM »

That Shepardson family lived in the house now occupied by Annette Koch on Main street.
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : February 05, 2012, 08:51:01 AM »

Thanks, that would be 1133 Main Street

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #3 : February 05, 2012, 09:29:16 AM »

The house in later years was known as the Koch House/Laura Miner Place - It had been owned by Mrs Ida Reynolds Montague who was the mother of Marjorie Mary Montague Shepardson - For more history on that house, click on the following link:

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: