Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 11:04:54 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Are you job hunting? Free class will help!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Are you job hunting? Free class will help!  ( 1733 )
Fairfax Librarian
: 870

« : October 03, 2013, 03:32:52 PM »

You may have heard of MOOCs (Massive Online Open Courses) and now the Community College of Vermont has a “LOOC” – a little online open course.

“On the Hunt for the Perfect Job” is a free, five-week online course that guides participants through the job search process.
 No application, registration, or payment required—participants just need a name and email address to enroll.
You’ll find more information and the link to register on the CCV website here: http://ccv.edu/online/looc/index.html

The course begins on Monday, October 14, and ends on Monday, November 18.

Completing this course will help you:
• Network skillfully with people who can connect you with job leads;
• Develop a professional image;
• Write polished cover letters and résumés that get results;
• Be at your best in an interview;
• Conduct a job search efficiently.

The course begins on Monday, October 14, and ends on Monday, November 18. Each weekly module provides opportunities to discuss the job search process with the instructors and other participants, as well as readings, videos, websites, and other resources to hone your skills.

On the Hunt for the Perfect Job is offered free to all as a public service of the Community College of Vermont. High-speed (cable modem or DSL) Internet access recommended.  (Patron may use the library's computers if high speed access is not available at home!)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: