Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 04:36:25 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Eric Wold Class of 1977 dies before his 65th brithday 3-10-2024
« previous next »
: [1]
: Eric Wold Class of 1977 dies before his 65th brithday 3-10-2024  ( 116 )
ssweet
: 302

« : April 08, 2024, 07:59:13 AM »

Eric Wold

Enosburg Falls – Eric ‘Rick’ Lars Wold of Enosburg Falls passed away at his home just before his 65th birthday.

Rick was born on March 10, 1959 in Stoneham, MA, the son of C. Arthur Wold and E. Louise (Martin) Wold.

Rick was Co-Salutatorian when he graduated from Bellows Free Academy – Fairfax in 1977.

Rick received a degree in Psychology from Lyndon State College in 1998.

In the early 1980’s Rick worked in the Food and Beverage industry at various restaurants like The Salty Dog, Finbars, and Dockside Cafe to name a few.

Then for many years Rick could be heard on the radio at various stations such as WRUV, WDOT, WSNO and WNKV in Vermont. He was also music director at a few stations during his years there. He always enjoyed his Live DJ side gig keeping a very extensive CD and Vinyl collection.

Rick eventually moved into Social Service work with roles at the American Cancer Society, Vermont Cares, Northeast Kingdon Youth Services and Age Well.

He is survived by his sisters Marjorie (Wold) Ellsworth (and husband John of Farifax), and Karen E.  (Wold) Stetson of Westford, his sister-in-law Dorothy (Dyson) Wold, his nieces and nephew: Nancy (Stetson) Barrows, Tim Stetson, Carleen (Wold) Amasya, Beth (Ellsworth) Jasinski and Joanne Ellsworth and their spouses and children.

He was predeceased by his parents C. Arthur Wold and E. Louise Wold, his brother Carl A. Wold Jr and his brother-in-law Ralph T. Stetson III.

We will miss having him at the card table as we play our long family card games of Zioncheck and Hand & Foot. One of his favorite quotes is: “Family is like a deck of cards. Deal with it!”

In addition, we will always try to remember the advice in his email signature: “- Be Safe, Be Happy, Be Excellent To Each Other...”

Plans are being made to have a Celebration of Life for Rick in June when distant family will be able to attend.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: