Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 03:48:49 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Local Business Announcements
| | |-+  Pick Your Own Raspberries At Riverberry
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pick Your Own Raspberries At Riverberry  ( 2418 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 26, 2013, 05:50:39 AM »

Pick-your-own fall bearing raspberries are now ready for picking at River Berry Farm and should be all the way through the first hard frost!  Looking like a nice crop, so come on out.

Meanwhile the summer into fall harvest is piling up.  We have sweet corn, melons, tomatoes, cucumbers, potatoes, lettuce, peppers, kale, and more.  We try to update our website, riverberryfarm.com, page This Week in the Farm Stand weekly.  There is a common trend that as we move into fall, folks ease up on shopping at the stand, but this is the REAL harvest season where summer crops overlap with fall crops, so don't miss out!

Thanks and see you in the raspberry patch!

Jane, David and the dynamo crew at
River Berry Farm

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: