Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 03:26:47 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Soule new LEDC executive
« previous next »
: [1]
: Soule new LEDC executive  ( 1503 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 20, 2007, 04:51:04 PM »

Soule new LEDC executive

Former FCIDC pres. returns to Vermont
[/size]

MORRISVILLE — Lamoille Economic Development Corporation (LEDC) announced Monday the appointment of Timothy Soule as executive director of the corporation.

Soule will succeed Karen Temple Lynch effective May 1. In the interim, both individuals are actively involved in the transition affairs of the corporation.

Soule, a Vermont native and graduate of Middlebury College, served as president of Franklin County Industrial Development Corporation from 1987 to 2001. More recently, he has participated in two New Jersey start-up pharmaceutical ventures and was responsible for human resources and government affairs departments.

The   new  LEDC   executive director said, "I look forward to our return to Vermont and to join Lamoille County Economic Development in its continued effort to improve the economy for the people of the region.

"It shall also be my objective to add value in area business development initiatives so companies can better manage in frequently difficult and uncertain markets. 1 eagerly await the opportunity to be of service."

The LEDC Board conducted its search and candidate interviews during the month of March. Laurie Walsh, LEDC president and board Chair said, "the entire board is excited and pleased Tim has accepted our offer to join the corporation. He has years of successful business experience in both economic development and private industry We believe he is well suited to assume the duties at LEDC and we shall draw on his knowledge of the Vermont economic development system."[/b]

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: