Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 02:32:26 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Shelburne Museum Pass News
« previous next »
: [1]
: Shelburne Museum Pass News  ( 1890 )
Fairfax Librarian
: 870

« : October 11, 2016, 02:02:33 PM »

Sadly, the Library's Shelburne Museum Pass will not be available for use after October 31st.
The Museum is suspending the Library Membership/Pass program for all VT Libraries until after the New Year. They are in the process of re-assessing all their membership levels.

We are certainly hoping they keep the Library Membership program, but we won’t know any more until January. It is possible they will begin asking for a co-pay as some other passes do (ECHO for example).

If the pass is important to you, feel free to contact the Museum and let them know why you value the Library Membership program. I have done so as have many other Libraries.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: