Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:45:06 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Richard (Ric) Shores died May 5, 2024 BFA Class of 1972
« previous next »
: [1]
: Richard (Ric) Shores died May 5, 2024 BFA Class of 1972  ( 57 )
ssweet
: 304

« : May 08, 2024, 07:21:46 AM »

The family of Richard N. Shores, 70, of St. Albans, announces that he passed away peacefully May 5, 2024, in St. Albans. He was born in Burlington, January 6, 1954 to Richard and Shirley (Palmer)Shores. He worked at Union Carbide for several years. Rick loved to pick on his sisters. He was known for his love of buying and selling antiques, reading, gardening, and riding bicycles..

He is survived by his brother Daniel Shores of Fairfax, VT, his sisters Pauline Frazier and spouse Morris Frazier of Vancouver, WA, Mary Zollo and spouse Tim Zollo of Vancouver, WA, Diane Mears and spouse Philip Mears of Milton, VT, Susan Stryker of Milton, VT, Sally Heyer and spouse Joel Heyer of Fairfax, VT, and several nieces and nephews.

Richard was preceded in death by his parents, Richard and Shirley Shores and his brother Kevin Shores.

A Remembrance Gathering and interment will be held Saturday, May 11, 2024, at 11:00 AM, in St. Luke's Cemetery, Fairfax.

As an alternative to flowers, memorials may be made in his name to the Franklin County Home Health and Hospice, 3 Home Health Circle, St. Albans, VT 05478.

Arrangements are entrusted to Jeffrey Levesque and the Brady & Levesque Funeral Home, where fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared with his family and friends at: www.bradyandlevesque.com.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: