Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 04:12:40 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Oliver Badger's Sister Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Oliver Badger's Sister Passes Away  ( 1721 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 24, 2007, 07:50:35 AM »

IRENE L. (BAILLARGEON) MASON BURLINGTON — Irene L. (Baillargeon) Duquette Mason, 88, went home to be with her Lord on Monday, April 23, 2007, in the Vermont Respite House, Williston. She was born in Burlington Feb. 6, 1919, the daughter of Moise and Aldea (Oliver) Baillargeon. At the age of 5, she moved with her family to Fairfax Falls where she attended St. Luke's Church and Bellows Free Academy. In 1938, she married Clayton Duquette. After Clayton predeceased her, she married George Mason in 1948. For many years, she was a member of the VFW Post 782 Aux. Color Bearers. She will be fondly remembered for loving her family, enjoying her flower gardens, birds and tropical fish, for being an avid New York Yankees fan and for being a “yearround Christmas shopper.“ She leaves her children and their spouses: Ronald and Danielle Duquette of Colchester, Joanne and Gerry Cary of Burlington, Marlene and David Booska of Naples, Fla., Catherine and Ralph Cota of Colchester, George Mason Jr. of Burlington and James and Allison Mason of Milton; 11 grandchildren: Angela Duquette Halsted, Laurie CaryPloesser, Brian Carey, David and Adam Booska, Danielle Cota, Roxanne Cota-Nelson, Elizabeth Robbins, Amanda Adams and Sarah and Samantha Mason; 18 greatgrandchildren; her brother and sisters-in-law: Ernest and Shirley Baillargeon and Dorothy Baillargeon and several nieces, nephews and cousins. She was predeceased by her parents, Moise and Aldea (Oliver) Baillargeon, her stepfather, Leon Baillargeon, both her husbands: Clayton Duquette and George Mason Sr., her daughter, Dianne Robbins and three brothers: Mose Badger and Oliver and Alfred Baillargeon. Irene's family wishes to thank the VNA, Vermont Respite House and HomeShare for all their help, care and support. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Thursday at 11 a.m. in St. Joseph CoCathedral with interment following in Mount Calvary Cemetery, Annex. Visiting hours will be Wednesday from 4 to 8 p.m. in Elmwood-Meunier Funeral Home, 97 Elmwood Ave. Those wishing may send memorial contributions to Alzheimer's Association, Vermont Chapter, 172 No. Main St., Barre, VT 05641 or Vermont Respite House, 99 Allen Brook Lane, Williston, VT 05495.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: