Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:01:34 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Community Center Group Needs Your Help
« previous next »
: [1]
: Community Center Group Needs Your Help  ( 3806 )
Mark Hunziker
: 45

« : August 29, 2010, 07:54:30 AM »

A Message from
 Citizens for Fairfax Community, Inc. 

Chances are you are among the many who can see the great need for having a vibrant, active, multigenerational community center in Fairfax –a place for meetings, social gatherings, music and art events, classes, etc. You may envision, as we do, what an exciting hub of activity such a place could be for our area. You probably would love to see the historical, architectural, cultural, and sentimental landmark—the Baptist building—preserved, renovated, and used for the benefit of Fairfax area residents. You may have even been following our group’s work for a while now, wishing you could do more to help out. Well, now is the time!

Please consider contributing $100, or whatever amount feels right to you, right now –to help us move into the next phase of bringing these dreams to life.

Send your tax-deductible contribution to: Citizens for Fairfax Community, Inc, attention: Barbara Duval Treasurer, 234 River Rd, Fairfax, VT 05454.
We will need your mailing address so we can send you a receipt for your taxes; and we would love to get your email address and phone number so we can keep you updated. If you prefer to contribute anonymously, be sure to let us know; and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact any of the Board Members listed below.

Thank you!

CFC Board of Trustees:
Susan Posner-Jones, President    309-2174
Margaret Bushey, Vice-President    849-2170
Barbara Duval, Treasurer    849-2603
Mark Hunziker, Secretary     849-6561
Elizabeth Griffin, Trustee    849-6588
Trevor Russell, Trustee      trevor.russell@gmcr.com
Mary Taylor, Trustee    849-2897
Amanda Duling, Trustee    527-3923
Judi
: 508

« #1 : September 18, 2010, 01:16:05 PM »

Please show your support for a Fairfax Community Center, thank you!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: