Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:59:32 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Bernie Sanders Bought Some Veggies From Marvin's Gardens
« previous next »
: [1]
: Bernie Sanders Bought Some Veggies From Marvin's Gardens  ( 4503 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 22, 2010, 08:32:20 PM »

Rumor has it that Bernie Sanders stopped by and bought some corn & tomatoes from Cathy at Marvin's Gardens today
« : August 22, 2010, 08:59:18 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
mirjo
: 785

« #1 : August 22, 2010, 08:59:01 PM »

Was he up visiting with Chris? :D

Many don't, but I like Bernie. Unless it was some  political photo-op, he was simply buyin' local, which I think we can all appreciate--in a non-partisan way of course. ;-)

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
cassyt
: 84

« #2 : August 23, 2010, 07:55:47 PM »

Hi no photo was just passing thought and stop to get corn and tomatoes.Chris didn't see him.
roadkill
: 80

« #3 : August 23, 2010, 08:04:34 PM »

Berniee Sanders Supports Veterans
mirjo
: 785

« #4 : August 24, 2010, 09:32:35 AM »

I think Bernie supports people in general, as all politicians should. Every politician should support veterans especially since they are the reason we have veterans in the first place. Military personnel should never have to get wrapped up in red tape to get their needs met, but that's a different story all on its own.

I made a little jab at Chris only because I know he's a die-hard republican and Sanders was buying veggies next door. I have no idea what Chris thinks of him.

I like you in spite of your party affiliation Chris!! :-) I don't vote along party lines, just my gut feeling!

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
al brodeur
: 216

« #5 : August 24, 2010, 02:19:12 PM »

a person makes the party, the party doesnot make a person.
I my opinion no voting machine should set up for a straight party vote, each candidate should have to be selected because no party has all of the best people for the positions
: [1]  
« previous next »
: