Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:11:46 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Civil War to be Discussed at Milton Historical Society Meeting Wednesday
« previous next »
: [1]
: Civil War to be Discussed at Milton Historical Society Meeting Wednesday  ( 1797 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : August 03, 2010, 08:35:31 PM »

The Milton Historical Society presents

“The Civil War”

Join us Wed. August 4th at 7:30 pm for a presentation which will trace the unfolding of sectional tensions that led to a war between the northern and southern states in 1861.  Learn how real and perceived differences between the north and south developed, including expansion into the west and other significant events in our nation’s history prior to 1861 that helped precipitate this crisis.

Presented by Jim Fouts, retired St. Albans high school teacher  and Lt. Colonel in the United States Army as well as curator of the St. Albans Historical Museum’s Military Room and St. Albans Raid Display.

13 School Street

Milton, VT

Free Admission, Donations Accepted, Refreshments served.
For more information contact: 

Allison Belisle   

phone 802 363 2598  or email abtempleton2@comcast.net

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: