Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:29:49 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  FAIRFAX PARK PROGRESS
« previous next »
: [1]
: FAIRFAX PARK PROGRESS  ( 2913 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 05, 2004, 07:47:23 AM »

Greetings,
The Fairfax Community Park and Recreation Path has had quite a bit of behind the scenes work going on as well as Guard and volunteer activity on site.  To check it out park your car at the school's back parking lot and take a walk down the access road next to the tennis court, to the cul-de-sac behind the senior housing area and take a look for yourself.  It's looking good with the Park Phase I finishing up with the first upper ball field nearing completion.

As the end of the construction season is fast approaching we are once again seeking out volunteers to assist with site work that needs to be done.   In order to find volunteers when we need them, the Park & Recreation Committee thought we could create a "Park/Path Volunteer List" and should ask you to tell us...

WHEN WOULD YOU BE AVAILABLE OVER THE NEXT COUPLE MONTHS TO HELP?  (specific to which and if any weekday evenings,  weekday mornings, weekday afternoons, Saturday or Sundays, etc)

WHEN WOULD IT BE BEST TO REACH YOU?  (i.e. at work at a specific time, at home at specific times, in evenings before 9pm, by email, etc)

HOW COULD WE REACH YOU?  (i.e. home phone, work phone, email, etc)

We are going to attempt to make direct appeals as work tasks pop up based upon your availability.  Please respond to this email at your earliest convenience.

Currently we have the Vermont Army National Guard coming for a work weekend Saturday September 11th and Sunday September 12th.  Once again we need someone onsite acting as a town representative in case someone needs to be contacted.  Let me know if you are available to help in this capacity.

Thank you,
Carol Lizotte
Fairfax Park, Path & Recreation Contact
827-9723 or cal100@educert.com

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: