Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:12:02 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Pick Your Own Blueberries
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pick Your Own Blueberries  ( 2398 )
dgardell
: 53

« : July 15, 2010, 03:14:51 PM »

Hello Everyone!,

I'm happy to announce that we will be kicking off our Pick-Your-Own Blueberry season this Tuesday, July 20 at 9am.  We're located off McNall Rd, just a half mile up Richards Rd, 4th driveway on the right.  Look for the signs we usually post at the intersection of Rte. 128 & McNall Rd!  We will be open Tuesday - Thursday, 9am - 6pm and Saturdays 8am - 4pm.  We have containers you can pick into or feel free to bring your own;  $2.50 a pound to pick your own & $3.50 per pound for pre-picked.  We have nine varieties, each with its own distinct flavor --- so come and enjoy some fresh vermont produce & sunshine!  We do close due to rain so if the weather looks questionable please feel free to call:  849-2181(house) or 233-6227 (cell).  Oh, the crop looks beautiful this year too! 

See you soon,
Deb, Dave & Levi Gardell
: [1]  
« previous next »
: