Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:09:11 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Poplar trees or cuttings wanted
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Poplar trees or cuttings wanted  ( 12397 )
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #15 : July 24, 2010, 12:18:35 AM »

OH wait a minute,,,
I just called a friend of mine, he works for the CIA.
That looks like the Norton's old place, he said. (He isn't a good spy though)
GamingWeasel
: 184

« #16 : July 24, 2010, 03:05:24 PM »

The Steeple Market is right straight out from our back door, just across a small marshy boundary.  People walk on the path through our property, and we're right next to Mill Brook and the covered bridge.  That should probably zero you in. :)

Science flies you to the moon, religion flies you into buildings.
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #17 : July 25, 2010, 01:17:19 AM »

The Steeple Market is right straight out from our back door, just across a small marshy boundary.  People walk on the path through our property, and we're right next to Mill Brook and the covered bridge.  That should probably zero you in. :)

Norton's old place.....................
GamingWeasel
: 184

« #18 : July 29, 2010, 07:08:01 AM »

Thanks to Steve Ratte for letting me comeo over and dig up some small poplars on his land.  I know the summer is not the optimal time to try to transplant (spring is the best time), but I'm hopeful these trees will do well and grow fast!

Science flies you to the moon, religion flies you into buildings.
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: