Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:55:06 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Today Fairfax Says Goodbye To An Old Friend.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Today Fairfax Says Goodbye To An Old Friend.  ( 2088 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 01, 2010, 07:58:16 AM »

Reggie Barkyoumb, who was born in Fairfax, lived here in Fairfax and died here in Fairfax, will be buried today at St. Luke's Cemetery in Fairfax.

At first I thought, "Gee, its too bad the new bridge isn't open for the funeral procession," but on the second thought, if they take the detour over Huntville/Boissoneault Roads, they will be going right by Reggie & Joyce's lifelong dream come true, The Hillcrest Poultry Farm.

I am not sure just what the plans are for today's funeral for Reggie which will be at 11 a.m. at St. Luke's Church on The Huntville Road, but one thing I am sure of, God will see that Reggie is as happy in his next life as he was here in Fairfax.

We can all hope that with our own passing, people will be able to say all the positive things they have about Reggie, about us also.

God Bless you Reggie, you are a great man.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: