Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:44:45 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Picture of the Day 6/30/10 and Blog- World Cup Winding Down
« previous next »
: [1]
: Picture of the Day 6/30/10 and Blog- World Cup Winding Down  ( 3021 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : June 29, 2010, 09:47:57 PM »

Wednesday June 30, 2010
Picture of the Day

I was walking up to the firestation Tuesday night as clouds were rolling in. I happened to see St. Luke's Church with the clouds in the background and just had to get a shot. The steeple jumps off the picture.

WORLD CUP WINDING DOWN

The first round of the playoffs are over, and now there's no games til FRIDAY! I have gotten used to coming home from work and crashing on the couch with the dog to watch a game. Now what am I going to do?
Other stuff I guess.
And to kick it off, we head for the races on Friday, so I won't get to see any of the quarterfinals. I am not complaining. I'd rather be at the races. I do get to see the semi-finals next week.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : June 30, 2010, 06:49:10 AM »

Was on my way to Mass and saw you taking the photo - Just love it - It is different, but absolutely beautiful - Could you send me a full sized photo as I would like to get one printed out and ask them to put it in their files.

You & JoAnne have a knack for seeing things.  When I got to Church, I looked around and wondered what you were taking the photo of.

Henry Raymond
Mojovt
: 77

« #2 : June 30, 2010, 07:36:29 PM »

I agree, Henry. They have a knack for seeing things. I would love to be able to do that!

Scott Day
: [1]  
« previous next »
: