Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 12:04:00 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Busy, Busy Day Yesterday With A Great Ending
« previous next »
: [1]
: Busy, Busy Day Yesterday With A Great Ending  ( 1768 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 26, 2010, 09:08:19 AM »

I spent about 4 hours riding around on my John Deere - Back several years ago I bought a new John Deere Riding Mower and for Father's Day, Maryann and her brother Larry wanted to buy me one of those back saver seats for it.  When they tried to get one, they were told that they were not available for my model lawnmower, however, there was a young man working at the John Deere Dealership by the name of Trevor Russell, who was certain that he could adapt one for me.  I didn't know Trevor at the time, but later found out he actually lived here in Fairfax.  Trevor put a lot of effort into getting and adapting this seat for me and especially right now with some back problems, I am very happy that he did - Nice Job Trevor

While I was mowing the lawn, Maryann decided to go out in her power chair.  It was a beautiful day, so she rode it over to Mary Kay's next door and was able to get a look at some of Mary Kay's new furniture and Topsy Turvy Tomato Plants.  It has been a couple of years since she has done this, so she really enjoyed it.  I try to get photos, but there is nothing like seeing the real thing.

Later to top off the day, we went down to Nan's and got a Cree Mee - Doesn't take much to please us Old Folks, but it ended up being a very enjoyable day.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: