Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:09:24 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  FRIENDS OF FRANKLIN COUNTY REPUBLICANS GOLF TOURNAMENT
« previous next »
: [1]
: FRIENDS OF FRANKLIN COUNTY REPUBLICANS GOLF TOURNAMENT  ( 3826 )
petefitz
: 96

« : June 16, 2010, 09:15:52 PM »

FRIENDS OF FRANKLIN COUNTY REPUBLICANS

7TH ANNUAL SCRAMBLE GOLF TOURNAMENT

SATURDAY, JULY 17,  2010
ENOSBURG FALLS COUNTRY CLUB
11:30 A.M.    REGISTRATION
12:30 P.M.--  SHOTGUN START                                   
$400.00  PER TEAM (up to 5 PLAYERS) 

We have one team signed up and are looking for more players.   Help Chris and Carolyn get to Montpelier!  email petefitz_05454@yahoo.com for more information and to sign up.  Single players are welcome, we can set you up on a team. 

Peter Fitzgerald
Fairfax, VT
fletchtb
: 310

« #1 : July 14, 2010, 02:46:23 PM »

All,

I just had a player drop off my team, so I am looking for a fourth for the event.

We are a friendly group just looking to play a fun round of golf. One of my players is a pretty good player, but he is low pressure. If you have been thinking about playing and want to join us, just let me know.

You can post here, send me a Private Message, or call me on my cell 242-0022.

Thanks,
Todd
fletchtb
: 310

« #2 : July 16, 2010, 10:08:23 AM »

I have found a fourth to play tomorrow.

Thanks,
Todd
petefitz
: 96

« #3 : July 18, 2010, 06:44:44 PM »

We all had a great time at the tournament.   US Senate candidate Len Britton, US House candidate Paul Beaudry, Lt. Gov candidate Mark Snelling, and Sen. Randy Brock were all there.  No big speeches, just a good time and some good food after the golf.  See you next year!

Peter Fitzgerald
Fairfax, VT
: [1]  
« previous next »
: