Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 01:35:15 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Grey's Anatomy Was A Screetcher
« previous next »
: [1]
: Grey's Anatomy Was A Screetcher  ( 2258 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 21, 2010, 07:04:01 AM »

Don't know how many of you watch Grey's Anatomy, but Maryann and I did last night.  It was all about a shooter in a hospital and was the two hour finally.  It was a busy couple of hours with switching back and forth to the Red Sox Game.  Got on my computer briefly after supper, but by the time Grey's Anatomy and The Red Sox Game was done, was mentally bushed.

Oh well!!  Summer is coming and won't be much to watch as the shows take the summer off.

Henry Raymond
msm
: 211

« #1 : May 21, 2010, 09:10:24 AM »

Henry,

I've seen other posts concerning Grey' Anatomy .. i don't watch it -- must have been a good one though.

I'm hoping the Red Sox Fans are taking notice of the assistance provided to them the past couple of days --  The Evil Empire has fallen the past two nights !!    My Engine is pushing the push boys right now ---  The Marathon has started :-)

Mike M
gkmcnall
: 130

« #2 : May 21, 2010, 09:24:40 AM »

I watched it, an avid fan, however, I think they went a little overboard on the shootings and lack of protection from SWAT teams we would normally have in todays world was a little unrealistic, expecially scene set in Seattle, WA.

There was a warning at the beginning of the show (aired just once) about the episode, but they should have done it throughout the show.

In the end, I will return to watch it next season to "see who survives."  An avid fan just can't stay away...
: [1]  
« previous next »
: