Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:24:34 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Pictures of the Day 5/15/10 and Blog- T-Shirts! and Other Stuff from Canaan
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pictures of the Day 5/15/10 and Blog- T-Shirts! and Other Stuff from Canaan  ( 2761 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : May 15, 2010, 08:38:53 AM »

Saturday May 15, 2010
Pictures of the Day

The front of the new t-shirt(chest area)

The back of the shirt

T-SHIRTS!! AND OTHER STUFF FROM CANAAN
Anthony is now selling t-shirts! $15.00. All adult sizes, small thru 3x, I think. Contact Anthony if you want one, or me and I will see what I can do.

Man, it was great to be back at the track. After a long winter, the smell and sounds of a race car were just what the doctor ordered.
18 SCONE sprints in the pits. One had motor problems and scratched for the night.
Anthony started on the pole in his heat and went flag to flag.
It got cold and foggy by the time his feature started and his helmet kept fogging up. He had to drive most of the race with his visor up. Not good to have your eyes exposed on a dirt track.
Shawn Lawlor got the jump at the start and led the whole way for the win. No cautions came out as everyone held their own. Anthony ended up in 4th, but brought the car home in one piece.
In two weeks, we head for Fonda and Utica-Rome.
The racing season is finally here!!

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
NorthFairfaxBoy
: 346

« #1 : May 15, 2010, 11:06:11 AM »

I hope to be sportin' of them T-shirts soon!  Doubtful anyone here in Tennessee will have one!  On that would LOVE to see you guys hit a track down this way!  I am even willing to drive to see a race.

Brian Farris

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: