Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:50:28 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Trophy Trout Stocking In The Lamoille Here In Fairfax
« previous next »
: [1]
: Trophy Trout Stocking In The Lamoille Here In Fairfax  ( 4681 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 09, 2010, 07:38:54 AM »

Vermont's "Trophy Trout" stocking program will include seven river sections and 33 lakes and ponds receiving 2-year-old trout, some over 18 inches long, according to the Vermont Fish and Wildlife Department.

Trout fishing in the trophy trout rivers is open through Oct. 31 in the river sections listed below. There is no length limit. The daily creel limit is two trout.

Stocking dates can change, so anglers should check www.vtfishandwildlife.com to see if stocking has occurred. The river sections to be stocked:

Lamoille River: From the downstream edge of the bridge on Vermont 104 in the Village of Fairfax upstream, about 1.6 miles, to the top of the Fairfax Falls Dam in Fairfax.

Henry Raymond
mmillette
: 41

« #1 : May 09, 2010, 06:47:43 PM »

Doesn't look like they have stocked yet!! Thanks for the link so I can keep checking!!
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : May 09, 2010, 06:59:49 PM »

How about a photo of you when you get one of those trophy trout - Just e-mail it to me and I will be glad to put it up.  I will try to remember to keep checking the link.  Usually someone sees them stocking the river.

Henry Raymond
Shadylane08
: 125

« #3 : May 10, 2010, 07:39:46 AM »

The section of Lamoille river from the falls to the steeples bridge was stocked on april 20th.  I've heard of quite a few people having good luck already this year.
Razzle Dazzle

« #4 : May 10, 2010, 05:41:25 PM »

The section of Lamoille river from the falls to the steeples bridge was stocked on april 20th.  I've heard of quite a few people having good luck already this year.

That's correct...I smacked a couple. 
Released for someone else to enjoy!
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #5 : May 13, 2010, 12:19:46 AM »

18"??

That is a big arse trout.....
: [1]  
« previous next »
: