Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:08:32 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Article on Yahoo titled .... A Cheepskate's Guide to riches
« previous next »
: [1]
: Article on Yahoo titled .... A Cheepskate's Guide to riches  ( 3509 )
Mummy
: 280

« : April 18, 2010, 08:40:19 AM »

Finally,  someone out there is speaking out letting us know it is Okay to pay off your mortgage and to drive an older car!  For years, I have watched other trade their barely used car for a newer and shinnier car.  I just couldn't see the purpose there nor could I justify doing that.  As for the housing market, I have seen family's move to a bigger home for a little bit more space.  Over the past several years, I have heard many folks talk about remortgaging their homes for one reason or another.  Finally, there is this article on Yahoo which talks about it being the right thing to live in the same house for 20-years and to drive the same car for a long time!  This article doesn't down grade you treating yourself to a Starbucks every now and then!  The focus in this article is housing and transportation with a small enphasis on eating out .... I enjoyed this article and thought you my want to read it while it is still available.
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : April 18, 2010, 08:47:10 AM »

Henry Raymond
Mummy
: 280

« #2 : April 18, 2010, 09:09:49 AM »

Thanks Henry!
special ED

« #3 : April 18, 2010, 08:51:01 PM »

I will give it a two thumbs up ,finally someone with some cents!!!!!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: