Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:03:00 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Car Show Pictures of the Day 4/5/10 and Blog- Shake, Baby, Shake
« previous next »
: [1]
: Car Show Pictures of the Day 4/5/10 and Blog- Shake, Baby, Shake  ( 3755 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : April 04, 2010, 11:50:34 PM »

Monday April 5, 2010
Pictures of the Day

Anthony's sprint car

Dave Camara's dirt modified

Jack Bateman's asphalt modified

Jamie Fisher's ACT Late Model

Supermodified

SHAKE, BABY, SHAKE
Man, Southern California is getting hammered. As is just across the border into Mexico. After a now-updated 7.2 earthquake hit the California/Arizona/Mexico border area, they have been getting many aftershocks in the same region in Mexico, but also some 3.0+ tremors in Southern California, east of San Diego.
I keep checking my Mappity Quakes app on the iPhone, and here it is after 12:30am and it has registered 221 eartquakes worldwide in the last 24 hours, most of it happening in the last 6 hours when the initial quake hit.
A couple of saving graces, so to speak, have been that the quake was 20 miles underground, allowing the earth to absorb a lot of it, and that it was not in a congested area.
I am sure there are people out there that are just wondering, though................
Is this a prelude to The Big One?

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
tweetie1
: 71

« #1 : April 05, 2010, 11:54:21 AM »

Mike
 Laughlin, Nv.- North Las Vegas, and Henderson also felt this quake. It shook enough to prompt calls to TV stations and police.
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #2 : April 10, 2010, 01:31:27 AM »

Look who posted................................WOW!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: