Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:52:49 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  ALERT FOR HIGHBRIDGE ROAD
« previous next »
: [1]
: ALERT FOR HIGHBRIDGE ROAD  ( 3701 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 09, 2010, 10:25:17 PM »

I have been asked to post this for some residents of Highbridge Road (104A)

If anyone sees anything suspicious, especially a vehicle pulled over beside the road on Highbridge Road, but stopped directly in front of a HOME, including someone sitting alone in a car parked directly behind the owners empty vehicle, please take a moment and write down the number plate or report it to the sheriff or police dept.  This happened recently on this road, and as I came out of the house, I noticed a car, with someone in it, pulled up directly behind one of our vehicles parked in the driveway, VERY close to the house, but abruptly backed out when I came out the front door.  Since there have been break-in’s in both Franklin and Chittenden County recently, we, the homeowner’s on the Highbridge Road, would find it a comfort knowing that many eyes are aware of what might be happening in this area.  This simple gesture, on “any” road could make a difference.  If anyone traveling this route to and from work notice someone over beside the road directly in front of a house, or even just sitting in someone’s yard, please don’t assume the owner, home or not, is aware that this happening.  Please call the homeowner, police, or the sheriff’s department and report it.  This has happened before!

Henry Raymond
special ED

« #1 : March 10, 2010, 04:15:10 AM »

yea over on the fanton road ,off of the fletcher road.guys where in a van
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #2 : March 10, 2010, 10:26:26 PM »

It's getting warm out so trouble is bound to be around it just seems to work that way.

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
Corm
: 65

« #3 : March 11, 2010, 12:32:09 PM »

One of my sons neighbors on Bartlett Hill Road in Cambridge had that same thing happen to them recently. Same scenario. When they came out of their home, the car sped away before they could read the plate number.

Corm
: [1]  
« previous next »
: