Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:10:17 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Take A Peek With Me Into The Vermont Breakfast Company
« previous next »
: [1]
: Take A Peek With Me Into The Vermont Breakfast Company  ( 6964 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 08, 2010, 11:22:24 AM »

I stopped in to see Jack this morning and as far as the opening date, that is all up to Gabe as to when he finishes some things that need to be done before The Vermont Breakfast Company opens:

Yes, the bar is still there

The chalk board covers the whole wall as you can see in the above and below photos

A photo of the dining room looking towards the back of the building

And a look at the dining room looking towards the front of the building

There is an oversized new entrance door

Complete with a ramp so it is handicapped accessible - You will also notice the tables are spread out more

Henry Raymond
trussell
: 870

« #1 : February 08, 2010, 11:32:56 AM »

Still not the world's best coffee, but not a bad choice.

and is that SIX taps I see?  Loctavious and I are quite excited about that :)

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : February 08, 2010, 11:59:28 AM »

I just looked at the enlarged photo and yes there are six.  Could some of those be for soda??

Henry Raymond
trussell

« #3 : February 08, 2010, 01:39:58 PM »

soda? It's always possible but there is already a soda dispensing machine (Coke) closer to where the cash register used to be :)  I'm ok with six taps!

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
Kathleen
: 167

« #4 : February 08, 2010, 02:35:58 PM »

My curiosity got the better of me and I zoomed in on the cans sitting next to the taps.  I hate to burst your bubble, but I'm pretty sure one of the cans was labeled "Dole".  So it looks like it's Juice on Tap.
ASDuling
: 75

« #5 : February 08, 2010, 02:51:22 PM »

The sign overhead that reads "Brews" and has a little beer mug leads me to believe they are beer taps and they'll be rotating the selection. The juice cans could be mixers seeing as there's also a tray for cocktail garnish to the right.
Shadylane08
: 125

« #6 : February 08, 2010, 03:18:13 PM »

Man!  You guys are good!  Its like fairfax CSI haha  I guess it would be more like RAI (Restaurant Anticipation Ivestigation)
trussell

« #7 : February 08, 2010, 03:25:47 PM »

I looks like the expiration date on those cans of juice is July 2010.... Naw, just kidding, I couldn't read that ;)

Loctavious
: 559

Follow The White Rabbit

« #8 : February 08, 2010, 03:45:27 PM »

WOOT!  WOOT!  you be right Trevor - six taps - that should take care of the Domestic crew and leave some room for some real ecclectic brews...... I vote for Switchback, Roch ART, Long Trail, perhaps some Trout River, and mayeb soem Guiness for our Irish cultured citizens here in Fairfax.

watch - it'll be soda alright - what a shame too!  those be some real nice taps.   :)

"Conservatives see any progress outside of what they approve of as the 'liberal agenda'.  Apparently no one told them they and what they think aren't any better than the rest of us"

"A closed mind is more dangerous than an ignorant one"
trussell

« #9 : February 08, 2010, 04:00:39 PM »

Switch-Back! Switch-Back! Switch-Back! well, ok.... I'll drink most anything.  But I do enjoy a good Switchback now and then.

mirjo
: 785

« #10 : February 08, 2010, 09:45:24 PM »

I believe the taps are to be Vt Beers.

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #11 : February 08, 2010, 10:42:06 PM »

Oh man switchback just down the road!!!!! Now you all have my hopes up!!!

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
DrewCrash
: 104

« #12 : February 09, 2010, 06:55:51 PM »

There better be my Green Tea on tap, or else I am going to be very disappointed.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: