Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:19:19 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  session starts Tuesday
« previous next »
: [1]
: session starts Tuesday  ( 2578 )
Carolyn Branagan
: 365

« : January 01, 2010, 08:33:58 AM »

The legislature will re-convene on Tuesday this coming week, Jan. 5., for the second year of this legislative session.

It appears that we'll be facing some tough questions. Among them are:
* the recession continues in spite of flickers of hope that it may be slowly winding down........how will costs be controlled?
* serious questions about the future of the state's nuclear plant.....renew or not?
* Vermont's ability to attract and keep businesses/jobs.....this is not rocket science, but it there the courage to make needed changes?
* the future of Vermont's agricultural sector is bleak........is the rest of the state willing to support needed policy changes to help  this struggling  sector of  our economy?
* property  taxes........should we even the playing field and get rid of the tax giveaways that increase burdon on others? what  about Current Use?

I could go on and on. The best way to get in touch with me is e-mail,   cbranagan@leg.state.vt.us    
 Fairfax/Georgia residentscan call me at home and leave a message.  527-7694 I can do better work for you in Montpelier if I know what you are  thinking.
Contact  me.

Rep.  Carolyn Branagan
Franklin-1, Fairfax/Georgia
Vermont House of Representatives

« : January 01, 2010, 09:36:13 AM Henry »

Carolyn Branagan
: [1]  
« previous next »
: