Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 04:38:51 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Bizarre Crash In Berkshire
« previous next »
: [1]
: Bizarre Crash In Berkshire  ( 2366 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 31, 2009, 05:50:48 PM »

Police say a car went out of control on Watertower Road in Berkshire, slid into the path of a dump truck and ended up under the truck as both vehicles went off the road. The woman in the car was literally buried under the truck and tons of corn silage.

Read more and see some photos by clicking on the following link:

http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=11754171

Henry Raymond
mirjo
: 785

« #1 : January 01, 2010, 12:25:08 AM »

I heard the tones go out for this accident and wondered all day what the out come was. Happy to know  it ended well, since it could have been tragic!

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : January 01, 2010, 08:30:52 AM »

A Franklin County teen lost control of her car on a snowy road and ended up trapped inside for over an hour. Crushed metal was all that remained after the 17 year old girl lost control of her car and hit a dump truck on back road in Enosburgh Thursday morning. The driver of the truck, Tim Longe, said, "I tried to avoid hitting her head on. She came and hit the front of my truck and I rolled over on top of her."

Longe said he kicked out the windshield of his truck to get to the teen. He said he thought the girl may be dead until he heard her beeping the horn. Police say the girl was pinned inside the car for an hour an and a half while firefighters shoveled away a full load of corn feed Longe had been hauling.

Firefighters were able to get her out the passenger door after ramming the roof up just enough to get clearance. The girl able to crawl over the center console and out the passenger door. Amazingly, the girl escaped serious injury. She was taken to a nearby hospital as a precaution.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: