Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:02:04 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Vermont News
« previous next »
: [1]
: Vermont News  ( 3294 )
slpott
: 457

« : December 17, 2009, 11:23:40 AM »

iI remember when we first moved up here (06) thinking to myself WOW there certainly is a decrease in crime and aweful stories reported on the news. We are from Virginia Beach and it was a daily thing down there. Is it me or is there a whole lot more sad news being reported in Vermont. I know we are not able to escape it but it does seem like we are hearing it more. Especially the event in Westford. I could not imagine that. I hope it calms down soon.
Shadylane08
: 125

« #1 : December 17, 2009, 12:27:09 PM »

The event with the elderly woman is an awful thing, they've been searching for her for 2+ years.  I remember not long after she first became missing I went to my parents house on a side road off rte 15 and there were state police, search & rescue, and game warden trucks everywhere.  Turned out they were looking for her over there too.  Sad situation
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #2 : December 19, 2009, 05:48:49 AM »

SLPOTT,

It is bad EVERYWHERE.

You just didn't read the local papers.

The grass is NEVER greener anywhere.

We all just HOPE it is anywhere we want to go.

Perspective.
Mummy
: 280

« #3 : December 19, 2009, 08:50:24 AM »

I personally find that story very VERY disturbing that this 30-year-old son and Mother have been living within our community - possibly standing next to our children in a store and now we find out WHAT they are - Monsters!  Has anyone wondered what these two do for a living?  Hope they don't run a Day Care or work at the Westford School.  Creepy! 

What type of a BEAST could set their MOTHER on Firer?  What type of animal burries their Grandmother on School property?  These are really SICK - SICK Monsters!  Keep in mind, that the son was released to his Father.  That doesn't make me feel very safe!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: