Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:36:37 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Are You Missing Two GOATS??
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Are You Missing Two GOATS??  ( 10623 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #15 : December 14, 2009, 10:01:20 AM »

Hi All,

Although she hasn't posted yet, our latest member I approved is the owner of the goats.  When I questioned who she was and what her connection was with Fairfax before I approved her registration, she sent me the following note:

My name is Mary Campi, and I'm the Dog Warden in Westford.  The goats which were found in town are mine,  and I just wanted to post my thanks to everyone.

mary

Mary "Campagnola"      Campagnola Farms          1-802-752-7311           marydamooch@yahoo.com

Campagnola Farms Website:         http://campagnola.50webs.com
Campagnola Farms Online Store:  http://www.localharvest.org/store/M24853&ul
Westford Dog Warden website:     http://www.westforddogwarden.50webs.com/

In the future, if we have some lost animals here in town, we now have someone to help spread the word in Westford.  A special thanks to cdzgang for steering us in the right direction.

Henry Raymond
Da Dog Warden
: 7

« #16 : December 14, 2009, 10:51:46 AM »

Mary had 2 little goats,
who's fleece was thin and short.
They wandered off without their coats,
so Mary needed some some logistical support!!!

Thanks to a bunch of help, Mary found her goats.
My MANY MANY MANY thanks to everyone for helping them out. 
I picked them up yesterday.

I apologize to everyone for their escape on Friday. 
I understand a great many people stood around,
IN THE COLD, keeping my goats company. 

THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU! 

I thought my girls were coyote food when they failed to come back home Friday Night. 

« : December 14, 2009, 11:01:06 AM Henry »

Remember to keep an ID tag on your dogs AT ALL TIMES
mirjo
: 785

« #17 : December 16, 2009, 08:18:59 AM »

This is what makes living in a small community such a wonderful thing! I have friends from large urban areas who would laugh at the thought of goats getting loose  and people stopping to take care of them AND the word getting passed around until the owner was located via this modern convenience. The fact that we have internet connections and tech savvy people who ALSO care about what happens to a stranger's goats would be more fodder for laughs. Personally, I wouldn't have it any other way. Who doesn't love a happy ending?

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: