Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:36:16 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Temperature Has Risen To 14.5
« previous next »
: [1]
: Temperature Has Risen To 14.5  ( 1806 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 16, 2009, 09:21:46 AM »

Well, the temperature has risen to 14.5 degrees and I can see the wind blowing my wreaths around a bit, but have not been outside yet.  Going to have to sooner or later as "The Trash Man Cometh Soon."

A week from tomorrow is Christmas Eve Day.  I plan to get my indoor Manger Scene set up today and hopefully by tomorrow night will have my Christmas Tree up.  Picked up a meat pie at Hannafords, so that should make one of our main meals for today or tomorrow.

While in Essex yesterday, Maryann was hungry for the old fashioned dunkin donuts or crullers - Well here is a news flash - Dunkin Donuts no longer makes those dunkin donuts and instead of the crullers, they make donut sticks - That's progress for you.  Maryann likes the glazed and jelly donuts, but those don't freeze well and they all get stale pretty quick unless you freeze or eat them immediately after you get home.  Thought of stopping in at the Quality Bakery in Essex, but after buying the Dunkin Donuts had less than $1 in my pocket and didn't want to use Visa or write a check for a few donuts.

Just about everytime I go into one of our local stores here I write the check for $10 more, yet I still have no money in my pocket.

Have a great day & stay warm.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: