Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 09:54:19 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Highlights of Halloween 2009
« previous next »
: [1]
: Highlights of Halloween 2009  ( 2410 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : October 31, 2009, 11:41:49 PM »

Here are some of the highlights of Halloween 2009.
I took a couple pictures in the morning, a few at the football game and the soccer game.
I then headed out early evening and took a walk around the village a bit to get pictures of what went on.
I think the crowd was a bit down this year. Margie figures we had around 74 trick-or-treaters. This is about half of what we had last year.
The full slideshow is here:
http://www.vtgrandpa.com/photos/slideshow.php?set_albumName=mchween09

There is a sign on Steeple Market.

The wind was quite strong Saturday morning.

Max Graves catches a touchdown pass in BFA's 28-7 win over Winooski, giving BFA a berth in the playoffs.

The girls celebrate the first and winning goal in BFA's 2-0 win over Lake Region.

The monsoon that was to arrive with 2 minutes left in the game is lurking off in the distance.

School Street

Sesame Street characters were at the A.W. Rich Funeral Home.

Main Street

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: