Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:46:20 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  second week in Montpelier
« previous next »
: [1]
: second week in Montpelier  ( 3513 )
Carolyn Branagan
: 365

« : January 14, 2006, 09:29:04 PM »

Things are continuing to be busy in the statehouse. Last week  my    committee continued hearing testimony on the Fee Bill (which I'll be reporting on the floor in a couple of weeks) and the Misc. Tax bill. Also I testified in favor of the Abenaki Recognition bill and am hoping the bill will be sent to the floor in a couple of weeks. Without a doubt the hottest  item for discussion this past week was the Judge Cashman decision.  I saw Gov Douglas Thursday night and he told me he'd had over 20,000 e-mails on it! I have gotten about 200 messages and letters. Vermont is   getting quite a bit of national press on it , too, unfortunately.  Contact me if you'd like more info on this or any other matter regarding state  government.

from,  Representative Carolyn Branagan
Franklin-1, Fairfax/Georgia
Vermont House of Representatives

Carolyn Branagan
: [1]  
« previous next »
: