Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 05:39:21 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Crowing Roosters
« previous next »
: [1]
: Crowing Roosters  ( 3191 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 08, 2009, 08:43:35 AM »

Over in Barre some lady has a bunch chickens and among them a bunch of roosters.  I was watching the story on Channel 3 the other night and the video was taken near the chickens.  I almost believe it the case ever went to court and a jury saw this particular video they would agree with the plaintiffs.

When I first heard about it, I thought, "Gee, this is much adoo about nothing."  I do have to say however, after watching the video, that these roosters were downright annoying.  You could hardly hear the interviewer or the lady answering with all the crowing.

I think that the lady calls her business, "Layed In Vermont."  To the best of my knowledge, she certainly doesn't need all those roosters.

Reggie & Joyce Barkyoumb used to have thousands of chickens up on Hillcrest on The Huntville Road, but no roosters.  I can understand the neighbors complaining because of the noise, just as they would if someone had a dog that barked all day and all night long.

I know I hear about dog complaints from time to time and am not sure how they handle that, but assume this would be the same thing.  The last I heard was the lady was going to have the roosters butchered and treat her neighbors to a chicken dinner.

I googled "Crowing Roosters In Barre, Vt" and got page after page of links to this story from all different sources, some as far as Miami, Florida.
« : October 08, 2009, 08:50:59 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #1 : October 10, 2009, 02:40:18 AM »

I believe the resolution should be..........

If I say it, I may be banned from the site.

She needs to ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Never mind... GO BO Sox
: [1]  
« previous next »
: