Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:10:39 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Pictures of the Day 10/6/09 and Blog- Pre-school Story Hour Thursday
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pictures of the Day 10/6/09 and Blog- Pre-school Story Hour Thursday  ( 3230 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : October 05, 2009, 10:34:57 PM »

October 6, 2009
Pictures of the Day

The pit crew of one of the support divisions at Fonda Speedway try to remove a dangling rear bumper.

PRE-SCHOOL STORY HOUR THURSDAY
Happy Birthday to my niece, Elizabeth!!

This is Fire Prevention Week. On Saturday, Success By Six will be having their annual Fire Safety Day at the Fire Station. I think it's 10am-noon, but will check to be sure.
This Thursday at 9:30am, I will be reading a story about firefighting to the pre-schoolers at the Fairfax Community Library. I will be in dress uniform, and I will have my turnout gear. As always, I try to have one of the mothers try my gear on, so they can see what is like to wear all that gear. This year, there is a little exercise I want to try. So if anyone wants to see what I have up my sleeve, come along. And bring your pre-schooler.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #1 : October 16, 2009, 02:31:25 AM »

WOW.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: