Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:42:13 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Republican Hoe Down October 17
« previous next »
: [1]
: Republican Hoe Down October 17  ( 2549 )
petefitz
: 96

« : October 11, 2009, 08:22:21 PM »

Sorry I didn't post this earlier.   The Franklin County GOP is having a Hoe Down next weekend.  Hope you can make it. 

If you can't make it but would like to support the party why not send $25?  Our party Chair is Linda Kirker, 77 Kirker Drive, Georgia, VT  05478. 

Here is the info I received.

Our Franklin County Ho' Down is just one week away, Saturday, Oct. 17th at the Knights of Columbus Hall in St. Albans. WE NEED YOUR HELP !!! Montpelier is in a financial mess and we must elect strong conservative candidates in 2010 who will enact fiscally responsible legislation. The candidates cannot do it alone. WE must raise funds to help them. The Ho' Down is one event to help raise those funds. Come on out for a fun evening with your famiily and friends and likeminded citizens who desire Vermont to be the place where we are able to live, raise our children and earn a decent living.

The mid-term elections are our last chance to turn the tide. What is taking place in Washington is a template for what is happening in Montpelier. They are cut from the same cloth. If you do nothing about it, Vermont is lost. IF YOU DO NOT SUPPORT OUR PARTY, WHO WILL? We must act now and give our financial support to this and other fund raising events. Vermont's furure is in your hands. It is time for us to pull together as a strong team. Can we count on you to support the County Ho' Down on the 17? Let's have some fun together and raise money for our candidates.

Tickets are only $25.00 for a fine home made dinner and dancing to the Conrad Daniels Band. Don't miss it !

For tickets call Marianna Gamache at 868-3009

Peter Fitzgerald
Fairfax, VT
: [1]  
« previous next »
: