Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:05:32 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Picture of the Day 10/5/09 and Blog- Busy Week
« previous next »
: [1]
: Picture of the Day 10/5/09 and Blog- Busy Week  ( 2838 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : October 04, 2009, 10:51:34 PM »

October 5, 2009
Picture of the Day

Saturday morning. Now I can't wait for the place to open.

BUSY WEEK
This next week will be right out straight.
It's Homecoming Week at school. All soccer teams have home games this week. The cross-country team have their now-famous Fairfax Relays Tuesday. Football team is home Saturday. It's also Fire Prevetion Week. Success X 6 is having a Fire Safety Open House at the Fire Station Saturday morning. I will be reading to pre-school kids again this year on Thursday morning at the library.
Margie has a play opening in Westford Thursday. I think. I will post more info on that for Tuesday.
It's also Super DIRT Week out at Syracuse. Modifieds and more on the mile. Big 360 sprint car race at Cayuga County Speedway in Weedsport Friday night. We are planning to go. We will stay overnight and go the the World of Outlaws race at Rolling Wheels Saturday night.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : October 05, 2009, 07:46:23 AM »

Now that's more like it.  The Symbol is back and that is really what it is.  Thanks Pierre for making the effort to preserve a memory.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: