Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:42:54 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Pictures of the Day and Blog- Summer Nights
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pictures of the Day and Blog- Summer Nights  ( 3354 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : July 28, 2009, 10:20:40 PM »

Pictures of the Day July 29, 2009

A hot air balloon with "The Inn at Essex" flew into the village Tuesday evening. Not sure where it landed.

The walk in front of the old building at school is being replaced.

SUMMER NIGHTS
Posted for Wednesday July 29th.................

We were at the fire station when someone said "Look at the hot air balloon!".
We were in the garage at the time, and my camera was in the meeting room, so I used my iPhone to take the picture.
First balloon I've seen all year. Not sure where it landed. Maybe over by St. Lukes.

When Margie got home just after 9pm, she took Rex and I over to Maplefields for a goody and to just ride around with the top down. Riding in a convertible at night is cool. It was 76 degrees out. Nice. Thanks, Margie!

The Maplefields in Georgia has been remodeled and now has Amato's pizza and subs and such. I really like their Pazzo(cheesey breadsticks).
Mmmmmmmmm........................

I fought the lawn and I won. Got it mowed. I am tired.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Julie & 6pt Dave
: 179

« #1 : July 31, 2009, 11:00:43 AM »

It flew right over our front yard...scared the crap out of me as I was inside at the time. It was practically touching the tops of the trees. I followed it to the top of the hill with my bike but I think it dropped down into Buck Hollow and I didn't want to go down the hill with my bike as I would have to then pedal back up. That is the first balloon that I've seen all year...says something about our weather.
David Shea
: 471

« #2 : July 31, 2009, 02:28:31 PM »

I also saw the balloon on Sam Webb Road.  Ran to the house so that my kids could see it.   Only one of the kids got a good look as it was on it's decent.  It looked like the balloon landed somewhere on Cherrierville Road or Rood Mill Road.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: