Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:45:19 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Medicare hearing
« previous next »
: [1]
: Medicare hearing  ( 3655 )
Carolyn Branagan
: 365

« : November 04, 2005, 11:25:24 AM »

Hi  Everyone,

I'm sponsoring an informational meeting on the new Medicare changes  November 15 at 6:30pm at the  Georgia Public Library on route 7 in Georgia,  where the old regional library used to be.

These Medicare changes were made by the federal government and will   involve anyone on Medicare, any of the state programs like Vsript,  and anyone with a disability.  I've invited officials from the State of Vermont  Department of Aging and Independent Living to speak to us about the  Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit and the State of Vermont pharmacy programs.  They will be able to tell us about enrolling in a new plan.  

There  is another meeting on Medicare changes also on November  15. I  did not arrange this meeting but it will be held at the Fairfax firehouse at  12:30pm. This meeting may be convenient for folks who don't like to drive after dark. I'm going to try to be at that one too.

Please try to attend one of these important meetings.

from,  Carolyn

Representative Carolyn Branagan
Franklin-1, Fairfax/Georia
Vermont House of Representatives

Carolyn Branagan
: [1]  
« previous next »
: