Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 07:57:15 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Tires Slashed At Milton Dealership
« previous next »
: [1]
: Tires Slashed At Milton Dealership  ( 1579 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 06, 2009, 12:17:16 PM »

Eleven tires on seven vehicles at a car dealership in Milton were slashed sometime Saturday night, according to Police. Damage is estimated at more than $1,000. It's one of several crimes police are investigating from the July Fourth weekend.

Milton Police responded to two burglaries that occurred in town sometime late Saturday night or early Sunday morning. Several firearms were stolen from a home on West Milton Road, as well as numerous DVDs, a Wii gaming system, cash and other items.

The Lucky Wok restaurant was also broken into and cash stolen.

It is not known if the incidents are related, according to police.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Milton Police Department at 893-2424 or Champlain Valley Crime Stoppers at 800-427-8477.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: