Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:07:59 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Hopefully Tomorrow Night's Red Sox Game Won't Be Rained Out
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hopefully Tomorrow Night's Red Sox Game Won't Be Rained Out  ( 2231 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 17, 2009, 08:12:20 AM »

Our daughter Mary Kay has never been to Fenway and has been looking forward for some time now to the game tomorrow night she has tickets for - Hopefully it won't get rained out - Thats a long drive in case it is -

Henry Raymond
NorthFairfaxBoy
: 346

« #1 : June 17, 2009, 08:39:44 AM »

I went a few years ago.  I recommend it whether or not you are a Sox fan. 

Brian Farris

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
Shadylane08
: 125

« #2 : June 17, 2009, 08:59:42 AM »

I went to the June 6th game this year against the Rangers.  Saw Lester take a perfect game into the 7th, and witnessed one of the few Papi homers this year.  It was also my girlfriends first game.  Going to fenway is an experience one will never forget, unless your a yankees fan ;)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: