Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:55:01 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Vermont's New Watchdog Web Site
« previous next »
: [1]
: Vermont's New Watchdog Web Site  ( 3405 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 15, 2009, 07:41:10 AM »

Vermont Transparency Project is a reliable portal for citizens, legislators, news media, scholars, and nonprofit groups who want to know where the state, their city, town, and school district get their money, and how they spend it.

The site also offers a route for citizens to access legislative voting records to hold their legislators accountable. In addition, it contains numerous links to analyses and commentaries on the state budget process, public spending, taxation, and Federal government activities.

The site contains a user comment section and suggestion box for improving content and presentation.

Vermont Transparency Project is an unique joint venture of two dissimilar organizations.

Click on the following link to access it:

Henry Raymond
rdmapes
: 59

« #1 : July 16, 2009, 03:28:25 PM »

Henry,
I bookmarked this one. I recall something about it on the news a while ago. I suffer from information overload often. Thanks for putting this one up.

Ron
: [1]  
« previous next »
: